On the 15th June and again on 12th July, Thanetstrife ran two items regarding Northdown House and its surroundings.
Readers will be aware that these two posts have been removed from Thanetstrife for some time.
Mr Peter Miles had drawn to my attention matters relating to these items that shed further light on the complex issues involved. I would like to apologise unreservedly to Mr Miles for any implications that he or others may have misconstrued from these items, concerning his integrity and good character. He has a record that is beyond reproach in terms of fighting corruption and maladministration here in Thanet and is a man I hold in high regard having got to know him well.
(Please note that Comment Moderation is in place and that no comments will be added to this posting)
Old Ramsgate and Margate pictures today, some common and some scarce. Video
Stephen King's Stand
-
Prince Fred and William fishing boat crew. As far as I understand they gave
trips to tourists around 1900.
Next this group is Margate Saint John's Ambul...
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment